We think that healthy students and
happy students go hand in hand.
That's why we're giving schools the tools to make hand hygiene FUN with Deb's Happy Hands Contest! K-12 schools now have the opportunity to educate students about the importance of hand washing, while also allowing them to express their artistic sides through the creation of an original design for a Deb dispenser!
How does the contest work?
It's quite easy to participate in the Happy Hands Contest:
- Register your school now using the registration form on this page.
- Before October 3rd, Deb will send you all the materials you need to have your students design their own dispenser. We will make sure that you have the tools to teach proper hand washing as well.
- Submit your students' designs by December 5th.
- On January 16th, we will announce the top finalists for each category: elementary, middle and high school. Public will have one month to vote for their favorite design in each category.
- Announcement of winners will be made on March 1st, 2017.
Each winning design will receive: